Sunday 22 August 2010

Aug 22nd If Only There Were More of Me











Another 20 hour day under my belt, and still I don't get to all the acts I would like to see. If there were more of me it would be great, but sadly there aren't; or maybe that's a good thing. Imagine 6 of me running round with cameras.
Today was a bit of a mixed bag of images. Didn't quite get some of the shots I was looking for today. But there is always tomorrow.
T.V.G made the stand against the oppression of humour once again. Political correctness goes right out the box. Thank goodness freedom of speech is not dead.
And Gerry from the Martians cut his hair live during a show.
And J-P Koala had so much time left in his show he added a new bit to fill that gap. Something different there J-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment