Sunday 15 August 2010

Aug 15th Haiku Photography














Sunshine brings the crowds, which from a photographic point of view can make it a bit more difficult to get the photos you've looking for. Me I never know what I'm looking for, except to say something different.
My composition and framing is how I see the image. I wasn't taught photography, wasn't taught art.
I've taught myself more about photography than some colleges and universities teach their students. Photography is not an easy way out. A good professional has spent lots of time and effort getting to the position he or she's in. Just because you own a camera doesn't make you a wedding photographer or be able photograph glassware or paintings, and everything else.
I taught myself how to use my camera. I read my instruction book. I used my first camera to all its limits figuring out and taking notes along the way.

I admit today that the camera I have in my hand on the High Street I don't know inside out, but the instruction book and google are not far from hand if required.

Today was about sunshine on the High street and a game of photographic paintball with some Haiku photography thrown in. I have to thank my Haiku inspiration when i see them on the High street today.

No comments:

Post a Comment