Saturday 14 August 2010

Aug 14th Stepping Beyond The Safety Rope









Today was my first full day of this years holiday on the High street. My first day with the new Canon 7D to play with. It had started badly; just one of those lack of sleep moments that happen around festival time.
But that was soon overcome when I arrived on the Royal Mile.

Still finding my photographic feet so to speak, I wasn't pushing myself to the limit, that I have done some years. I was just strolling through my day.

And with the crowds being the size they were at times it was almost dead stop anyway.

Today was the day I stepped back over the safety rope, with Timothy Terror AKA Stickman, I'd asked to enter his space and put myself back in the danger zone. All for the love of my craft. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment